WordPress for Beginners – (A-Z)
What you’ll learn
- Install WordPress on your PC or Laptop, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like a homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
- Working Internet
- Peace of Mind
- Script to boost your page rank
- Elementor Pro
- Website Development Cheat Sheet
- A website less than 5 min
In 2020, build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience required.
- Lectures 51
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to the Course
If you are new to teczera, please read this first.
Installing WordPress on a Web Host on Local By Xampp Server- Local Install
Installing WordPress on a Web Host
A first look around WordPress
Wordpress Settings, Plugins & Themes
Website Content with Posts & Pages
Creating the Legal Pages
Getting Started with the Elementor